Our belief is centered on Jesus-Christ, the Savior of the world who died on the Cross to save us from our sins. We believe in the miraculous birth of Christ, who later on rose from the dead for the justification of the sinners. ...
God, The Father
Jesus, The Son
The Holy Spirit
I believe in God the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth. And in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary ; was crucified, dead and buried. The third day he rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead I believe in the Holy Ghost and the communion of saints.
The forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body And the life everlasting. Amen.
1. 1 Peter 1:19 but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.
2. Hebrews 13:12 Therefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people with His own blood, suffered outside the gate.
3. Colossians 1:14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
I. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS A DIVINE BEING
A. HIS "ATTRIBUTES" REVEAL HIS DIVINE
1. He is "omniscient" (knows all things) -
2. He is "omnipresent" (everywhere) - Ps
3. He is called the "eternal" Spirit - He 9:14
B. HIS "WORKS" REVEAL HIS DIVINE
1. He was involved in the "creation" of the
world - Gen 1:2; cf. also Job 33:4
2. He was involved in the "working of
miracles" - Mt 12:28; Ro 15:19
3. He was involved in the "redemption" of
man He 9:14
4. He is involved in the "regeneration" of
man - Jn 3:5; Tit 3:4-6